Re: who is USA

From: "Rusty Thornsburg" <rtburg@hotmail.com>

HI Denise,
>Hi Marte and anyone else
>	Who in America sells the Blythe intro's and are the prices at Tempo

First off, as I said in my post earlier this morning, Keith Keppel
introduces for Barry Blyth here in the US.

Many of Blyth's things are on the market, look at Witch's Wand, Affaire,
Witching, Electrique, Sostenique, Moomba, etc.

Tempo Two prices are $35 Au for new intros, *but* (and it's a big one),
there's a huge shipping charge (like $100) and there's no guarantee that
the rhizomes will survive the trip, because right now, while we're
freezing, they're enjoying their summer...

Hope this helps,