Re: who is USA

From: IRISROT@aol.com

Hi All,
About ordering from Barry Blyth directly. I usually try and get at least 8 -
10 individuals to order with me. We all split the shipping charges which will
usually come to about $8.00. Also my advice to you is only order Australian
iris since they are harder to acclimate. He doesn't bill your credit card
until the day the order is shipped. Also a tip on planting...I will pot his
iris And sit them under a tree till it's time for planting in our area. Make
sure the soil has a lot of sand so water will drain through the pot.  Hope
this helps....Jim Loveland, Fenton, MO