Re: Iris unguicularis

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

' when what to my wandering eye should appear ' but 15 blooms on
> I. unguicularis , so dear!!  I had left it out for quit awhile in some
cool
> weather and
 ( supposed to be in th 60s and rainy ) but then the
> temps
> drop about 40 degrees. So no matter how wet, I've got to get them in
> tomorrow!!!!

Leslie,
     My Iris unguicularis is growing, but no blooms yet.  I guess the
cooler weather tripped yours off.  Good luck planting those bulbs.  It
sounds like you all are going to have a "reality check" with the weather.
     Since I know that it is bitter cold in some areas of the US, I will
refrain from posting our high temperature.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.