OT-CHAT: Wedding

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

John I Jones and Joanne Miller are pleased to announce

that Saturday night Dec 19th at John's Annual Christmas Party,
(and in a surprise ceremony that know one knew in advance about)

they were married.

Irises were an important part of the service, and were represented by blooms
of Crimson King and Total Recall.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones