Re: OT-CHAT: Wedding

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 12/21/98 1:54:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jijones@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< John I Jones and Joanne Miller are pleased to announce
 that Saturday night Dec 19th at John's Annual Christmas Party,
 (and in a surprise ceremony that know one knew in advance about)
 they were married.
HITCHED!   Congratulations!   Best wishes for a future of happiness!   And
Jan, no more "dragon"  yer feet...I refuse to apologize for THIS list
   This is the second "ok, we'll finally do it" occurrence this
Christmas...Bob's cousin and the love of his life also set a date yesterday!!

Janet Natale
in still pretty warm but threatening rain South Carolina