Re: 0 in the Tehachapi Mtns.

From: Starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: "Julia Rankin" <breckenridge@bnis.net>
>light dry snow here over night with temperatures at 0 degrees at 3300 =
>feet overnight.This is the lower Sierra Nevada and anything below 5 =
>degrees is abnormal. Despite a very warm Fall I had no rebloom here at =
 it was officaly 17F last night in the high desert (Rosamond)
with a wind chill down to 0F, but at 3am I checked outside and my
temp gage read 0F with no wind at all. right now at 9:30am it's
reading 25F.

Palmdale, 25 miles down the road got snowed on last night.

|Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@qnet.com       |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |