Re: San Francisco

From: Sandy Ives <rives@home.com>

I think there is a clump of San Francisco at the Detroit Zoo.  Several
of the District 6 people may have photos of it.

I took a photo of it at the Dearborn convention in 1997 for David
Silverberg..

I believe I sent my photo of it to Dave last year; when he gets back I
will verify.  He was quite excited about it, but his camera had failed
that morning.  A very frustrated man he was.

Regards,

Sandy Ives (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, where three inches of white mulch
is in the process of being covered by, you guessed it, freezing rain)