Re: SPEC: Iris unguicularis

From: Wjobe@aol.com

When we grew our I. unguicularis in NM, it was on the southside of the
but recieved regular watering along with the other plants in that bed. We
for one hour twice a week ( in the evening ).  All of our water systems were
on the
computer. We set all of the systems to water in the eve. and at night. That
they could stay damp all night, since everything dried out so fast during the

Leslie in KYwhere everything stayed damp all day!!
I did not get the rest of my bulbs planted. It was raining too hard!!
Maybe next week....