Re: ot;non-iris

From: Pat Bass <bpbass@gj.net>

Slc.Dennis Bishop wrote:

>   was not sure of how to list this, but i was looking at a
> non-iris catalog and in it i found a Embroidered Irises Shirts
>
>  either a sweatshirt or t-shirt, both with 'Iridescent purple
> iris' embroidered on them. it was in the 'Wireless' catalog.
>
> Dahliaman

Dennis, I have the navy sweatshirt with lavendar irises on the front with
"Tranquility Found" written on the bottom.  I'm sure I got it from the
Wireless catalogue.  Love it!  There are also other catalogues with iris
T-shirts, sweatshirts.  If you order from one, believe me you will receive
the others!  Happy shopping!

Pat in CO