Re: AIS 1999 Convention Registration Web Page

From: Pat Bass <bpbass@gj.net>

Dana Brown wrote:

> From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
>
> > We are pleased to announce that we now have a web page devoted to
> > convention registration information for the 1999 AIS Convention in
> > Oklahoma City next May.

Dana,

I went to your website and enjoyed it.  I printed the first report of "AIS
1999 National Convention,"  both first and second pages to send to my
friends in Kansas (who do not have computers) and was successful in printing
that, but when I tried to print the second report on "OKC is the Place To Be
in 1999"  I ran into trouble.  I printed the first page and about four or
five letters on the right side of the page didn't print and I could not
print anything beyond the last line on that page that starts "the Woodruff,
Fernandes and Watson gardens, etc."   When I tried to print page two there
was nothing on it.  Am I doing something wrong or do I need to change
something on my printer or what?  I was hoping to send them the information
so perhaps we could go together.  I wanted to send them the whole report if
possible.  Any comments from anyone would be welcome.  Thanks.

Pat in CO--Snow, COLD!