From: Bill Shear <BILLS@hsc.edu>

>Does anyone sell named cvs of I. reticulata, I. danfordiae, etc.?  Judging
>by the SIGNA seed list such things exist, but where on earth would I get
>them?  None of the local garden centers seem to be carrying them (maybe I'm
>too late and should have checked a few months ago).  But even when they do,
>it's usually mixed bags.

McClure and Zimmerman, Van Dyck's, and one or two of the other top Dutch
bulb dealers sell named reticulata varieties, including the fabled
'Katherine Hodgkin.'  I don't have the addresses here with me, but I bet
you can search the web and find them.

Certainly too late to order and plant now.

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden-Sydney VA 23943