OT: Wine

From: "Ian E. & Shirley Efford" <avocet.intl@sympatico.ca>

To avoid complete iris withdrawl over Christmas,  may I suggest that
consideration be given to a George Duboeuf Vin de pays d'Oc called
SYRAH?  The bottle comes with a beautiful purple iris with a yellow
"beard" fringed with white.  I suspect that the species owes more to the
imagination of the artist than to genetics!  At least, the picture is
aesthetically attractive.

Ian, in snow-covered Ottawa wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a
Happy, many-new-irises, New Year.