Re: CULT: Cold weather

From: Denise Stewart <stewartd@proaxis.com>

>>Mike,
>>     That may wipe out the Citrus.  For those of you who are experiencing
>>the sudden change to cold weather, throw leaves, straw, Pine Needles, or
>>some similar material over the plants to help insulate them.  Most Irises
>>are hardy at temperatures far colder, but the sudden change...

Don't know about everyone else, but it is just down right freezing cold,
our high today hit 18 and tonight is suppose to be 10-12 now for us here in
Willamette Valley that is COLD, I've seen the Techapi's(sp) supper cold,
but know that this is going to be another screwy year for us on the West
coast....

Right now would love to have some of the sunshine and heat of the FL area
or how about from down under.  Am not used to this at allllllllllll!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to each and all of you.
Denise, zone 7 in the Willamette Valley and BURRRRRRRRRR cold....