Freezing Fog.

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> An interesting weather phenomenon happened this morning.  We
> had freezing fog, don't know if anybody else has ever had it but it is
new
> to us.  It coats everything with thick frost, kind of like the old
freezers
> before they had self defrosting ones.

Mike,
     This would sometimes happen in Kentucky.  At times, the coating would
be enough to cause traffic problems.  Also, I took several spectacular
falls over freezing fog.  It was most frequent in the late winter or early
part of spring.  Nasty freezes is why one sees Citrus only in the most
protected sites here.
     All Irises in The Gallery of Pots looks fine now.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.