OT: Christmas

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Hi All,
It's pretty quiet on the list - I wonder why (Ho Ho)? There's only one
more sleep till Christmas here in the Antipodes (unless you're counting
in cat sleeps). Today I plan to catch up on all the house cleaning I
haven't done over the last few frantic days of present buying, in
preperation for 2 days of family festivities. The whole 'Brady bunch'
will be here tonight - all six children with respective partners - 10
grown up 'kids' in all, no grandchildren yet. (Fun and Chaos)
One last round of the irises this afternoon, just to check for opening
pods. I don't want to get caught unawares over the next couple of days.
I've already harvested 10 SDB pods so far. Witching will open a bloom
soon, but not in time for Christmas.
I'm hoping for a new garden hose from Geoff for Christmas, and since I
bought it yesterday, and wrapped it this morning for him, I think my
chances are fairly good.
Well - I'd better get stuck into the pre christmas chores right now, so
Happy Christmas everybody,
from Jan Clark, in Australia, - Where Santa comes FIRST!