For the last two years Dutch Gardens has offered I reticulata Cantab (pale blue with dark veins on a white ground) and Harmony (deep blue). Top size bulbs were 25 for $4.95, 50 for $9.50. They also offered I danfordiae with a mix of unidentified I reticulata. The l998 spring catalogue offered in addition I bucharia. To order this years spring catalogue -- it's free and each selection is illustrated with top quality photos -- call (800) 818-3861.

Paul Christians Rare Plants in England offers ten different types of named reticulatas. His web site can be found at http://rareplants.co.uk

Julia Rankin SZ 1-3 in Southern California where our recent freeze has caused the loss of the entire 600 million dollar lemon crop in the San Juaquin Valley.