SPEC: Kathy's setosas

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

I noticed in the SIGNA seed list that there are repeat blooming setosas.
This reminded me of Kathy (Haggstrom I think) from Alaska from last winter
where she commented on seeing fields of reblooming setosas in the
wildnerness.  Some folks encouraged her to collect them and bring them into

Anyhoo...I was wondering what ever happened to her?  I don't remember
hearing from her for ages.  And did she ever collect some of those setosas?

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)