Iris Artifacts

From: Pat Bass <bpbass@gj.net>

Hello, everyone!

We had a very relaxing Christmas, just the two of us, which we enjoyed
tremendously..  Our celebration was last weekend when my children and
families were here.  Us old folks needed a rest after wall to wall
people for the weekend!

I wanted to call you attention to the catalogue I got in the mail
yesterday--the Miles Kimball catalogue.  Opposite page 30 (Page M1)
there is a dutch iris floor mat set for your car, priced at $32.98.
Also, on page 56 you can order iris bulbs in a planter for $14.98.  They
call them miniature iris--they look like i. reticulata to me.  Just
thought some of you might be interested.  If so, the catalogue can be
ordered from 41 West Eighth Avenue, Oshkish, WI 54906 or call
1-920-231-4886.

Pat in CO where it is moderating in temperature and is supposed to be
above freezing in a few days!  We certainly had a white Christmas!