SPEC: and REF: Iris Books

From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

FRich93359@aol.com wrote:

> I am nineteen going on 20 and have been interested in irises for
>years.  I have about one hundred plants.  Included in that number are
>abour twenty eight species plants.  I just wanted to tell you folks
>about the books that I got
> for christmas.

F. Rich,
     Welcome to Iris Talk.  We all will look forward to hearing about
your Irises. What species of Iris do you grow, and in what type of
climate are you in?
     Thinking of Iris books, THE GARDENER'S IRIS BOOK, by Bill Shear,
who is a member of this list is the best I have seen so far.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida