OT-my christmas presents IRIS BOOKS

From: FRich93359@aol.com

I am nineteen going on 20 and have been interested in irises for years.  I
have about one hundred plants.  Included in that number are abour twenty eight
species plants.  I just wanted to tell you folks about the books that I got
for christmas.

The Genus Iris, W. R. Dykes
Gardener's guide to growing irises, G. stebbings
A guide to species irises their identification and cultivation, British iris

hope you all had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year.