Re: swedish irisproblem

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: swedish irisproblem
  • From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 13:57:52 -0500

From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

paI hope it will work and I do really hope that some of you will have
time to
> take a look at my unknown . Maybe someone recognizes it immediately!
> Maj,
     I don't know the name of that Iris, but it looks very similar to a
plant that was very common in Lexington, KY.  The plant we had that
looks very similar normally reached about 80 cm tall, and was quite
fragrant.  It tended to bloom very early, and thus was froze out of
bloom many years.  I hope someone knows exactly what your plant is.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.