Re: CULT:REB: archives, tough ones, e

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>Donald - If the humidity is really low, maybe you could buy a hoard of
>cheap 'swamp coolers' and chill the flowerbeds.  How much can the
>temperature be lowered with one of those things?  Or would that raise
>the humidity and cause more problems....

I remember a suggestion regarding filling empty 2 liter bottles with water
and freezing them.  Then leaving these next to (on top of) the irises.
Have you tried that yet?

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)