Re: swedish irisproblem

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>Maybe some of you remember the discussion about the "Swedish irismystery"
>some months ago.
>
>The adress is:         http://www.algonet.se/~pajden
>
>I hope it will work and I do really hope that some of you will have time to
>take a look at my unknown . Maybe someone recognizes it immediately!

Those were EXCELLENT photos of your mystery iris.  Unfortunately I do not
know enough to be able to identify it.  Is it possible that this iris is
just a hybrid cultivar, like a historic iris?  Or did you find it growing
in the wild somewhere?

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)