Re: SPEC: LA: SIB: & OT

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>     I am now five days from having a 365 day bloom season this year.

You're a jerk.  JUST KIDDING!  I'm very jealous, actually.  I was doing
really well this fall/winter with a new plant in my garden called
calendula.  It bloomed for me non stop from about August until just a few
days ago.  When our night time temperatures nose dived to nearly 0 degrees
F, that finally put a stop to their performance.  They survived temps in
the 20's with no problem!  Quite amazing!

I have one bloomstalk coming up on an Iris pumila var. attica growing
indoors.  It looks like it will be white.  Still no stalks on my Iris
unguicularis var. cretensis though.  That surprises me.  I guess they're
sulking from being transplanted.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)