From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

All of the Irises that I have put into the Gallery of Pots are all
looking much better now.  I think that having the peat mixed in, as well
as being in soil that can be kept more moist helps a lot.  The Irises in
the Gallery of Pots includes the Louisiana Species [excluding Iris
brevicaulis which is in another spot], Iris pseudacorus and varieties,
Iris virginica and varieties, Iris tridentata, 4 Siberians, and two
     The following plants were blooming on Christmas Day and also today:
 Mexican Heather, Purple Heart, Hibiscus, Canna, Camellia, Gallairdia,
African Iris, Tiger Eye Iris, Rose, Oleander, Impatiens, New Guinea
Impatiens, a Geranium, and New Zealand Tea.
     I am now five days from having a 365 day bloom season this year.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.