SPEC:my collection & climate

From: FRich93359@aol.com

Here is the list so far.  I sent in an order to SIGNA for some seeds.  they
are after this list.
atropurpurea, brevicaulis, cristata, danfordiae, dicotoma, Douglasiana,
foetidissima, fulva, germanica, giganticerulea, graminea, hexagonia,
lactea, laevigata, neglecta, nelsonii, ochraleuca, pallida - variegata,
pallida - white, prismatica, pseudacorus, reticulata, setosa, tectorum,
tuberosa*, typhifolia,
versicolor, versicolor 'John Woods', versicolor 'Mint Fresh', versicolor
'Party Line',
virginica, xiphioides*, xiphium* (I have the versicolor hybrids listed because
they were gifts from a friend who I bought some iris from.)  Not truely a
species but was one time.  Now it is Hermodactylus tuberosa.  Xi... are
unknown varieties that were purchased from a grower.

Seeds ordered: attica, pumila, aphylla, variegata, mesopotamica, pallida,
forrestii, sanguinea, spurria ssp. carthalinae, ensata, xiphium, dykesii
I live in Pennsylvania.  USDA Zone 6.  it was just seventeen degrees last
night and is cold again today.  We had some unseasonably warm weather in the
beginning of December.  It was in the seventies.

talk to you later,