Re: LAs: Northern Hardy

From: Wjobe@aol.com

I grew LA's and JI's, in Omaha NE.  They had a southern exposure in a bed
that was lower than the surrounding area. We put lots of sand and humus in the
and mulched it very heavily with shredded bark.  They bloomed beautifully this
spring, then I dug them up to move!  We were in zone 5, in Omaha.
Leslie in KY, where we had a white Christmas ( 1 1/2 in snow )
We finished planting our bulbs today. Hooray!!!!