Re: OT-CHAT: Wedding

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Leslie and Wayne Jobe's congratulatory words are so true and most basic - the
newly weds have pearls of wisdom in those short phrases, and I am reassured
(if I needed another bit of proof) that the future of the Reblooming Iris
Society  will be in competent hands with Leslie as the incoming President.
Only a dedicated person could know the truths expressed there.  Rosalie nr
Baltimore who is also rather sentimental on this subject!