CAT: Riverview Iris Garden

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

Hello all -
 Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday! Mine just got better, or maybe
worse, yesterday.
 I went to my mailbox and found the 1999 catalog from Riverview Iris Garden!
This is a wonderful Christmas present but is it normal to get catalogs so
early??? I usually have to wait until March or April for the catalogs to start
arriving. I was really not ready to get this. I have been spending the day
making a list of what I want to order, which is really scary, since my plants
are just now dying back!
 I'm curious to know how they know what they will actually be able to sell
come spring? What happens if they have a really bad winter and don't get the
plants they expect? I just thought this was kind of weird and wondered if
anyone else had received this catalog? I'm also wondering if anyone has done
much business with this place? I ordered 3 plants from them back in August,
only got 2 since it was late in the season. They were very nice plants but it
was a very small order.
 I'm rambling so I'll go now! Thanks for reading!

Joni in Ga.