Re: OT Virtual reception- & Goodbye

From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>

I am glad to have been on here long enough to have seem some of the reports
of the VVIRTUAL RECEPTION--there are some on here with vivid
imaginations!!! Guess mine was late--so it will be on eventually--
By then, I will be long gone from this cold area--tomorrow we are heading
to Seattle for New Years and then on to Sunny California (where the oranges
and lemons just froze) for the rest of the winter--with a short trip to
Tucson and Tombstone Arizona--to get away from the dreary fog in the upper
Sacramento valley--
We will be back around the middle of March--hopefully in time to have
missed any more really cold winter here, and in time to plant seeds and
start thinking of Spring--
I have logged off Iris-talk--but my home address will still be good, and I
will post my temporary address for while I am off wandering--Yep--for
Christmas I got a LAP-TOP computer--now just have to figure out how to use
Sooooo---twill be back in a couple of months--twill miss all of you and my
'daily fix' of Iris-talk-   Carryl in western Montana--where a Chinook came
through and we are back to ugly brown and green outside--looked much better
when covered with snow!!!