Re: TB: first bloom in Massachusetts

From: "Steve Szabo" <stevesz@erols.com>

Nancy,

I lived in Central MA for a good number of years.  Looking at the National
Weather Service site out of Boston (http://tgsv5.nws.noaa.gov/er/box/), it
gives the average May temperature as 66 for a high and 45 for a low.  Early
May, of course, would be several degrees cooler.  Stockbridge would be even
cooler still, on average.  Unlikely that there would be any iris blooms in
early May around there.

There should be an NWS site that covers that area (try
http://nwsfo.nws.cestm.albany.edu/, but it is mostly Albany, NY, stuff), but
I happen to have the Boston one bookmarked so I can go there to check on the
weather back "home" as I now live in northern VA, where it is warmer.

\\Steve//
 For tropical fish and aquariums in MA, visit:
 http://www.petsforum.com/was/
 If you are in the DC Metro area, visit:
 http://www.pvas.com
 If your interest lies in dogs, visit: