OT : Farewell

From: Paul & Yvonne Tyerman <tyerman@dynamite.com.au>

Howdy Peoples,
	This is just a note to say Goodbye for the time being.  I only get a
chance to log on every few days now-a-days and 100 odd messages every few
days just takes too much time to sort through (I think I have around 300 to
go through already).

	So.... thanks very much for all the help and for the few friendships I've
made.  If there is anything that any of you think I might specifically be
interested in then please send to me at tyerman@dynamite.com.au and I'll
get back to you.

	Thanks again everyone.  I'll hopefully get time to scan the archives
occasionally but we'll see.

	Thanks peoples.

	Cheers.				Paul Tyerman