Re: OT:Re: lost digests

From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

Linda Mann wrote:
> Hmm - no posts in the archives either.  Maybe stuff is lost in cyber
> space ...Missing digests were 227 & 228.  I never know when I read
> references to posts I don't remember if they were never here or if I
> just forgot...
> Linda,
     You may wish to consider subscribing to the "regular Mail" version
of Iris Talk.  This could help avoid having lost digests.  I don't yet
know of a Web Site with real good weather [average] information, but you
may wish to consider checking out a yearly book "The World Almanac and
Book of Facts."  It does contain that information, and can be found at
most book stores.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.