Re: CULT: weather

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Thanks to everybody for all the feedback re: climate data & thanks
Rosalie for the encouraging pat on the back.  Bill Smoot sent me a
website for data from his yard, of all places, that is incredible (daily
& monthly summaries plus graphs), but unfortunately he doesn't have
detailed notes on what rebloomed when so I can't hook the climate data
to bloom sequence.  I can see this project could take the rest of my
life!

The next question is: does anybody have detailed notes on date of
rebloom, preferably for the same cultivars for a few years?  Not for
IMMORTALITY, but for the ones that usually bloom in the fall, especially
if they have bloomed in the summer some years, but don't usually.  Then
I can go cruise these websites you guys have sent me to hunt for climate
data somewhere close by.  Maybe.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA