CULT?: plant physiology and temperature

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

I checked around with some folks who teach plant physiology to find out
more about the photosynthesis/respiration/temperature story and heard
more than my brain has figured out what to do with.  If anybody wants to
hear this onlist, let me know & I will take a stab at it.  If Bill
Shear, Jeff Walters, and others will fix what I mangle.  What I know
about biochemistry & plant physiology would fit in a teaspoon, but as
you all know, I'm not one to avoid making a fool of myself in a good
cause! :)

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
What in the world is that blue stuff up in the sky??  Doesn't look
natural!