CULT: Survey

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

I was going to "pass" on the survey, considering that no TB performs
reliably in my garden without what most would consider excessive pampering
-- but my mother is the plant-'em-and-forget-'em type so I can offer a
short list of REALLY tough ones for Oklahoma.  Most of the following were
acquired before 1960, none after 1961.  Yes, I gave Mother many newer
varieties over the years, but these are the ones that not only survived for
decades but in many cases crowded out their weaker neighbors.

AUTUMN TWILIGHT
BLANCHE CECILIA
CAHOKIA
COLOR CARNIVAL