Re: SA: temperature vs. horns

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

>  I do not grow THORNBIRD. Having seen it in Colorado and
>  Oklahoma in different gardens in both places, I must say
>  that it looked different in each garden. I thought it was
>  one of the most unattractive irises I had ever seen and
>  cancelled my order for it.
>
>  Ellen (snowing here again and really cold and the garden is
>   presently under white mulch - the best kind)

> Ellen Gallagher    /     e_galla@ncia.net
> Northern New Hampshire, USA   /   Zone  3

	Wise move, Ellen! I love your candor, and to think this will be in
Dykes' Medal Collections forever!  What will people say about us (AIS
judges)  50 to 100 years down the road?

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (not really meaning to open up this can of worms
again and where the weatherman was wrong....34o has been our lowest)