Re: Favorites

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/1/99 12:31:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, royal2@wk.net
writes:

<<  Being someone that loves to grow Iris, I wanted to thank everyone that
took
 their time and listed there favorites. Because it was so interesting to
 read about other varieties that I was not familiar with. >>

Hello, Earnest.

Thank you so much for sharing your list with us. I'm glad you are finding out
interesting new things. That is what The Borer and I hoped would happen and
we have not been disappointed! People have been very generous with their
knowledge and time, and we, too, thank them all.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSoruce@aol.com