REF: Map USDA Zones in Europe

From: HIPSource@aol.com

Greetings,

I had a note from someone who had lost track of the map of USDA hardiness
zones in Europe that I referred to earlier in relation to something or other
so I thought I'd just make a separate post with the address so it would be
parked conveniently in the Archives if anyone needed it.

http://www.marblenet.es/pjse/mapuse.htm

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com