JI: Historic...

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

That's surprising to me. I would have thought that if anything the JI people
would deem a JI historic later rather than sooner than the 30 year mark...
maybe like 50 years or so.
Is that an official position of the JI society? I actually never thought
much about JI being historic or not... they always seemed to me to be rather
timeless...

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society (CIS)
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca <mailto:cris@netcom.ca>
Canadian Iris Society (CIS) website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website:
http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/2003/index.html