Re: JI: Historic...

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/1/99 6:00:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, cris@netcom.ca
writes:

<< Is that an official position of the JI society? I actually never thought
much about JI being historic or not... they always seemed to me to be rather
timeless...  >>

So I learned from the fellows at Ensata Gardens, whom I invite to correct me
if I misunderstood what they told me a couple of years ago when I took on the
HIPS job.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society, AIS