Re: HYB: Subject Tags

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] HYB: Subject Tags
  • From: waddie <waddie@slip.net>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 19:42:10 -0800

From: waddie <waddie@slip.net>

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for Lolete Powell -- I want to purchase some of her irises.  The
address that I have for her is Route 3, Box 21, Princeton, North Carolina.  My
request for info was returned to me today "non deliverable as addressed, return to
sender".

Would love to have her telephone number too.

Any assistance is appreciated.

P.S.  I know there was a similar thread on this topic recently, and I belive
that's where I originally got the address.