Re: HYB: Looking for Loleta Powell

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/2/99 10:36:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, waddie@slip.net
writes:

<<  > I'm looking for Lolete Powell -- I want to purchase some of her irises.
 The
 > address that I have for her is Route 3, Box 21, Princeton, North Carolina.
 My
 > request for info was returned to me today "non deliverable as addressed,
return to
 > sender >>

The last address I had for her was Powell's Gardens 9468 U.S. Highway 70
East, Princeton, N.C. 27569.

I don't wish to sound in the least bit harsh or censorious, but I hope you
will decide to sign your name here. I know that I personally am far more
motivated to use my time to answer someone if they identify themself.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com