Re: OT-BIO:Michael Gullo

From: Irisacher@aol.com

In a message dated 12/3/99 2:06:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tgf@frontiernet.net writes:

<< From: Gullo <tgf@frontiernet.net>

       I have been following this list for about a month and I have found
 the conversations to be very engaging a nice mix of helpful,informative
 discussions with just the right touch of comedic twist.  I have also
 appreciated the scope of the iris related topics.  I might have been
 content to simply enjoy reading the many postings to the list, but all
 to often I found myself wanting to get involved in this topic or that.>>

Wonderful, Michael --its GREAT to have another upstater on this list.  Isn't
Dana great---a real plus to the world of irisarians!

Welcome, welcome!  We look forward to your involvement in whatever topic
strikes a chord.

Dorothy Stiefel
Dryden, NY
Zone 5