RE: SIB: STRAWBERRY FAIR

From: "Greg McCullough" <icity@email.msn.com>

I haven't heard of BLACKBERRY FAIR. Do you mean BLUEBERRY FAIR or have I
missed an intro. I grow STRAWBERRY FAIR, which does very well for me and
which I will include in my 2000 catalog, and I have a clump of BLUEBERRY
FAIR, which seems to be doing ok. I'll let you know next year how it's
doing.

Greg McCullough
Iris City Gardens
Primm Springs, TN