From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Hi Rosalie,

Blueberry Fair was introduced in 1997 and should be availabe from a number
of sources now.
Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)

> From: RYFigge@aol.com
>  I am crazy about STRAWERRY FAIR - it was a birthday present a few years
> ago.
> It is one of the selected SIBERIANS  that I kept when I was trying to
> download some of my garden --- and I  saved a space for the elusive
> BLACKBERRY FAIR because I thought they should be grown together - but I
> haven't obtained that as yet?  Please, pretty please, when can I have it??
> Rosalie nr Baltimore     zone 7    ryfigge@aol.com

Got a question about boating? Skiing? Rollerblading? Fishing?
Ask a real expert at www.ExpertCentral.com
With over 4700 experts, the Web's largest question and answer resource