Re: OT-BIO:Michael Gullo

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 12/3/99 9:22:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, MARKM@tc.gc.ca
writes:

<< I imagine that you are a founding member of the Rochester Society.  Maybe
 I'll see you at one of the WNYIS's events. >>

Maureen (and everyone else):

Mike is not only a founding member and was just elected Vice President and
Program Chair of the brand new Greater Rochester Iris Society.... but he's
ALSO the author of that great article in the RIR about growing rebloomers in
our climate - and using Murphy's Oil Soap on iris borers.  A REALLY good
article!

He's also the proud daddy of a wee hybridizer.

Kathy Guest
in East Aurora, NY