RE: OT-BIO:Michael Gullo

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Mike, we are definitely going to have to get together.  I have a nine-year
old (Emily) who discovered pollen daubing this year.  She also asked to
become a member of WNYIS when we visited in the summer.

Congratulations and good luck in your new post.  Maybe we'll descend on one
your meetings sometime.

Maureen Mark
998-6516