Lights Camera Action

From: Lbaumunk@aol.com

Thank you to all who responded to my plea for help on getting the name of my
new tall bearded straightened out.  It definitely is Lights Camera Action,
and not Lights Action Camera.

I registered this seedling (Honky Tonk Blues X Ecstatic Echo) a couple of
months ago.  I wasn't sure which name was the common expression of the
phrase, so I asked 3 very literate people whose judgment I trust, and they
all said "Lights Action Camera"!  Earlier this week, I got a call from Rick
Ernst of Cooley's.  He is doing the ads for the next "Tall Talk", and he told
me that he thought I had the name wrong.  I got busy on the internet,
including my message to this list, and quickly discovered he was right.

Fortunately, it was just in time to change the registration and to change the
name in the ad in the January AIS Bulletin.  Whew!

Lowell Baumunk