Re: TB: Pendant Falls and Ideal Form

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Kenneth, you are an irisarian after my own heart (except you didn't give your
zone and area!!! shame on you!)   I heartily agree about the  fancy-dressed
iris -- the tailored ones are so lovely and SO much easier to carry to shows
(if you like doing that sort of thing, which I don't  - I prefer looking at
them growing)  I hope your idea will be picked up by the hybridizers - we
need variety!  Thank you for having the courage to come out and say this!
Rosalie nr Baltimore   zone 7   ryfigge@aol.com